FOX-Y

FOX-Y

Sunday, October 25, 2015

WEEK 7 Is ON! Vote YOUR Favorite-

Week 7 is here,  Curt why do you have the green with your Blue tie?  Jags my wires.  Jimmy is looking sharp,  Michael has the Halloween color working for him- and we all know I am not a fan of orange- but it is working on him.  Terry looks blah this week, looks like an old suit this week.  Howie is sharp as always, of course his shoe choice will ruin it for me.  The more close up I see Michael, the more I Like it!  Is Howie's tie too small on him?  I'm thinking it is.  Oh yes do I really like Jay this week  sooooo sharp.  It is going to be close this week-   VOTE NOW!

1 comment:

  1. Give Howie a break on the shoes. With the sleeves rolled up and the vest only its a good sporty look. Those shoes aren't vans, they're high end, either Vince or Alexander McQueen. If they are the Vince Atlas my husband has them and loves them...

    ReplyDelete